Join Our Team!
We are always looking for individuals who take initiative and can follow ideas from conception to implementation. Check our open positions below and apply. If you don’t see a position that fits your experience but still think you have something valuable to offer us, read the instructions contained in the job postings and send us your CV.
Analyst/ Software Developer
The selected candidates will support new and ongoing research and development projects, contribute to new on-site-state-of-the-art software implementation, as well as create programmatic deliverables. Under direction, selected candidates will apply comprehensive knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and dynamic and structural analysis to contribute to our projects.
- Contribute to the development of finite element and AI software, including software verification and validation
- Work with other analysts, code developers, engineers, and subject matter experts to solve technical problems
- Simulate and evaluate system response and performance to support or guide design, testing, modification, and optimization
- Work independently and/or with teams to solve complex engineering analysis problems
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent level of demonstrated knowledge
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Desirable Additional Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills in English necessary to interact with a multi-disciplinary research team, author technical and scientific reports and papers, document analyses, and deliver scientific presentations
- Experience programming with Matlab, Python, C++, and/or Fortran
- Experience with uncertainty quantification or statistics
- Experience with AI
How to Apply
To apply, please Download and fill out the Self-Evaluation Form. Then, click the Apply button to send us an email attaching the completed evaluation, CV (resume), and cover letter.