Effective: May 25, 2022
We believe you should always know what data we collect from you, how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. We want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information you share with us.
Therefore, we wish to provide you with the following information:
What kind of data do we collect?
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our services, which we refer to as “Log Data”, even if you have not registered for an account. For example, we may receive data relating to you when you visit our website, sign into our services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party service or visit a third-party service that includes Asdea Hardware content. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We also receive Log Data when you click on, view, or interact with links on our services. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of accounts and to determine what content is popular on our site. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, including ads.
Who do we share your data with?
Asdea Hardware does not share your data with third parties without prior consent.
Why do we collect data?
We collect data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests
- To provide and manage the Services
- To provide customer assistance and continuous technical support
- To consider candidates for employment
- To comply with legal obligations
- To monitor our website
How do we store your data?
We only retain your personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, namely for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. Some of your personal data will be kept for as long as you are a user of Asdea Hardware.
We may periodically change the terms of this policy by updating this page. Remember to visit it from time to time to review any changes. Last Policy Update: August 04, 2023.
What are your rights?
We remind you that you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw your consent at any time
- Request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or the blocking of data processing in violation of the law, as well as to request the limitation or oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests can be made through the following channels:
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– Or by mail: Via Tiburtina Valeria, 287/3
65129, Pescara (PE), Italy