Date on which this policy entered into force: May 25, 2018
Date of last update: August 07, 2023
Data Controller: The data controller of personal data relating to the user, or conferred by the user exclusively during use of the website, is the Company ASDEA S.r.l., in the person of the Legal Representative, Ms. Giuseppina Camata, with legal headquarters at Via F.F. D’Avolos 66, Pescara (PE), 65126 and office in Via Breviglieri 8, Pescara (PE), 65128. Tel. +39 085 376156 – email email@example.com.
Data Collected and Processed: The personal data collected and processed are those data that are provided by the user when contacting the company through the form on the Contact Us page. Under normal circumstances, this would usually be information such as your name and email address and any other information you may wish to provide.
Purpose of Processing and its Legal Basis: Personal data acquired on the Site, subject to consent to for processing according to art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) GDPR, will be processed by the Company for the following purposes:
- To respond to user requests or consider candidates for hire
- To provide and manage web services, including access to restricted content
- To monitor the Site
- To comply with legal obligations
The sending of electronic mail to the company address indicated on the Site and/or the compilation of the contact form present on the Site necessarily involve the acquisition of the email address of the user so that the Company may respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the email or contact form. The acquired data will be exclusively processed to respond to user requests. Specific information or indications on the law/legal basis of reference may be given, in relation to the particular data processing, on specific pages of the Site, in the format of, or in templates of documents published on the Site.
Place and Method of Processing: The processing of data acquired through the Site and/or connected to the services of the Site takes place at the Company’s Offices, and/or potentially, by third parties or computer systems/servers of those parties specifically designated as (external) Responsible Parties for Data Processing. The processing of data takes place both on paper and through the use of IT tools, according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and relevancy, not in excess of the purpose of collection and subsequent processing, and after having taken appropriate security measures to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use, unauthorized access, and, in general, to ensure compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and D. Lgs n. 193/2006 and ss.mm. The data shall be processed exclusively by administrative and technical personnel authorized to process data and/or by any other persons authorized for occasional maintenance operations. The Site and online services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Data relating to persons under 18 years of age may be transmitted to the Company through access to the Site and its services only by persons exercising parental responsibility.
Obligation or Power to Convey Data: The user is free to provide personal data using the request forms. Failure to provide the necessary data may make it impossible for us to respond to contact requests.
Period of Data Conservation: Pursuant to Art. 5 GDPR, data will be processed and stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purpose of the service and processing and/or in compliance with the terms provided by law or regulation.
Sharing and Dissemination of Data: The data provided by Users are not intended for third parties and will not be subject to communication or dissemination unless provided by law or regulation otherwise; specifically, data may be communicated to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities, as well as to all other persons to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.
Data Transfer Abroad: Data are not transferred to third-party countries outside the European Economic Area.
Rights of the Data Subject: All rights specified in art. 15 – 20 GDPR, including the right to access, rectification, and deletion of data, the right to restrict and object to processing, and the right to revoke consent to processing without prejudice to registration (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent obtained before the revocation), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor if the processing is deemed to violate the Regulations. The above rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent by e-mail, registered e-mail, fax, or by registered mail to the Company’s registered office.
Access to externally linked sites: The Site contains links to third-party sites for additional convenience and user enrichment. Should the user follow these links, they will leave the Company’s Site and access a website run by a third party, over which the Company has no control and thus exercises no responsibility whatsoever for their data processing policies. Users are, therefore, advised to consult the individual privacy policies and data processing policies of all external websites.
There are various types of cookies, some to render the Site more efficient and others to enable certain features.
- Technical Cookies: The Company’s website uses technical cookies to enable the safe, fast, and efficient exploration of the Site, and to provide users with the services required. Technical cookies fall into two categories, persistent and session/transient. Persistent Cookies are not destroyed upon closure of the browser, but remain until a predetermined expiration date; Session/Transient Cookies are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
- Technical Session/Transient Cookies: The Company’s website uses session/transient cookies (which are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) for the limited purpose of the transmission of session identifiers necessary to enable secure and efficient user exploration. The session cookies used avoid the use of other computer techniques, potentially detrimental to the privacy of users’ navigation, and do not allow for the acquisition of personal data identified by the user, and therefore, do not require the acquisition of user consent.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. Asdea.net will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the users’ needs. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the user’s activity and how they arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third-party domains.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form. The information collected may be in the form of pages visited, time of stay, origin of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site, in our case, by Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but users may also choose to reject them completely or selectively accept only a few by changing their browser’s security settings (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Opera, etc.). Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. If the user inhibits the loading of cookies, some components of the Site may be unavailable, and certain pages may be incomplete.
- Cookies for the Integration of Third-Party Software Products and Functions: This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the content of the site, or for the use of third-party software services (such as maps software or additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
- Cookies for Profiling Purposes: The Company’s Website does not use profiling cookies, that is, cookies aimed at creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed while navigating the Site or for the transmission of personal information, nor does the site make use of persistent cookies or systems for tracking users of any kind.
What are your rights?
We remind users that they have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence, or nonexistence, of their personal data, if ASDEA is retaining it, or part of it, and to know its contents, verify its accuracy, ask for its integration, or to update or correct it. Users also have the right to request the deletion, the transformation into anonymous form, or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to request the limitation or otherwise, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Requests may be made:
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to Asdea Srl, Via Breviglieri 8 -65128 Pescara (PE) – Italy
The User may request, by e-mail or letter, to access their personal data processed by us or to request its rectification or deletion. The request will be accepted and carried out within 48 hours.