Effective: May 25, 2018
We believe you should always know what data we collect from you, how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. We want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information you share with us.
Therefore, we wish to provide you with the following information:
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Account Registration Data
This encompasses the personal data that is provided by you (or collected by us) enabling you to sign up for and use our services. This includes your username, name and email address. Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your account. You also have the option to provide us with some additional personal data (like Country and Institute) in order to personalize your account.
This data, required for the use of our web services, is not collected to be associated to individual users but is used to make the site more useful for visitors, to obtain aggregated and anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, and to ensure its proper operation.
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our services, which we refer to as “Log Data”, even if you have not registered for an account. For example, we may receive data relating to you when you visit our website, sign into our services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party service, or visit a third-party service that includes Asdeasoft content. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We also receive Log Data when you click on, view, or interact with links on our services. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of accounts and to determine what content is popular on our site. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, including ads.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Asdea Software does not share your data with third parties without prior consent.
WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
We collect data for the following purposes:
– To respond to your requests
– To provide and manage the Services
– To provide customer assistance and continuous technical support
– To consider candidates for employment
– To comply with legal obligations
– To monitor our website
– To keep our Costumers updated on our product training courses and the launching of new software versions
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only retain your personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected, namely for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of our services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. Some of your personal data will be kept for as long as you are a user of Asdea Software.
Should you wish to purchase a service provided by us we will ask for your payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
We may periodically change the terms of this policy by updating this page. Remember to visit it from time to time to review any changes. Last Policy Update: 25 May 2018.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We remind you that you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data
– Object to the processing of your personal data
– Withdraw your consent at any time
– Request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or the blocking of data processing in violation of the law, as well as to request the limitation or oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests can be made through the following channels:
– Through the USER AREA accessible with your log in information
– By e-mail: email@example.com
– Or by mail: Asdea Software Start up Innovativa, Via F.F. D’Avalos 66 – 65126 Pescara (PE) – Italy